| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Rio Branco in May is fairly hot at 24.5 °C (76.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.6 °C (87.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.6 °C (69.1 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in May is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in May is not exactly parched. Circa 101.8mm (4in) of water descends.
- The shortest day is 11:34 long and the longest day is 11:45 long with an average length of 11:39.
Check the distance to and compare the Rio Branco May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Rio Branco, Brazil
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Rio Branco:
- Iquitos, Peru - 917.1 kms (569.9 miles) NW
- Vasquez Cobo, Colombia - 687.1 kms (427 miles) NNW
- Tarauaca, Brazil - 382.3 kms (237.6 miles) WNW
- Sena Madureira, Brazil - 132.7 kms (82.5 miles) NW
- Huanuco, Peru - 920.1 kms (571.8 miles) W
- Puerto Maldonado, Peru - 331.1 kms (205.7 miles) SSW
- Cuzco, Peru - 599.7 kms (372.7 miles) SW
- San Juan De Marcona, Peru - 999.6 kms (621.2 miles) SW
- Juliaca, Peru - 662.5 kms (411.7 miles) SSW
- Arequipa, Peru - 816.9 kms (507.6 miles) SSW
- La Paz, Bolivia - 729.5 kms (453.3 miles) S
- Visviri-Tenencia, Chile - 870.6 kms (541 miles) SSW
- Tacna, Peru - 937.3 kms (582.5 miles) SSW
- Arica, Chile - 971.5 kms (603.7 miles) SSW