Vs > Omarama, Tara Hills
Rio Branco vs Omarama, Tara Hills Climate & Distance Between
Rio Branco vs Tokushima, Japan
Rio Branco vs Minden, Ne, Usa
Rio Branco vs Estevan, Sk, Canada
Rio Branco vs Bedford, Ma, Usa
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Busan, South Korea
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Heraklion, Crete, Greece
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Badin, Pakistan
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Corum, Turkey
Kushiro vs Damazin
Chupungnyong vs Cape Uelen
Cape St James, Bc vs Nigde
Scottsburg, In vs Kuujjuarapik, Qc
- The distance between Rio Branco, Brazil and Omarama, Tara Hills, New Zealand is approximately 11,643 km or 7,235 mi.
- To reach Rio Branco in this distance one would set out from Omarama, Tara Hills bearing 120.6° or ESE and follow the great circles arc to approach Rio Branco bearing 38.5° or NE .
- Rio Branco has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Omarama, Tara Hills has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Rio Branco is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Omarama, Tara Hills is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average annual temperature is 15.5 °C (27.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 11.7 °C (21.1°F) less in Rio Branco. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1398.4 mm (55.1 in) more which is equivalent to 1398.4 l/m² (34.32 US gal/ft²) or 13,984,000 l/ha (1,494,982 US gal/ac) more. About 3 4/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 28.1° higher in Rio Branco than in Omarama, Tara Hills.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Rio Branco relative to Omarama, Tara Hills. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Omarama, Tara Hills vs Rio Branco
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -3 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Rio Branco vs Roxburgh, New Zealand
Rio Branco vs Lewiston, Id, Usa
Rio Branco vs Mazar-E-Sharif, Afghanistan
Rio Branco vs Malye Karmakuly, Novaya Zemlya, Russia
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Ny-Alesund, Norway
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Portland, Maine, Usa
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Richmond, Virginia, Usa
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Damascus (Intl), Syria
St Georges vs Acajutla
Agassiz, Bc vs Polo
Greenwood, Sc vs Jacarezinho
Nanaimo, Bc vs Memphis, Tennessee
Rio Branco vs Omarama, Tara Hills Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Rio Branco
- Iquitos, Peru - 917.1 kms (569.9 miles) NW
- Vasquez Cobo, Colombia - 687.1 kms (427 miles) NNW
- Tarauaca, Brazil - 382.3 kms (237.6 miles) WNW
- Sena Madureira, Brazil - 132.7 kms (82.5 miles) NW
- Huanuco, Peru - 920.1 kms (571.8 miles) W
- Puerto Maldonado, Peru - 331.1 kms (205.7 miles) SSW
- Cuzco, Peru - 599.7 kms (372.7 miles) SW
- San Juan De Marcona, Peru - 999.6 kms (621.2 miles) SW
- Juliaca, Peru - 662.5 kms (411.7 miles) SSW
- Arequipa, Peru - 816.9 kms (507.6 miles) SSW
- La Paz, Bolivia - 729.5 kms (453.3 miles) S
- Visviri-Tenencia, Chile - 870.6 kms (541 miles) SSW
- Tacna, Peru - 937.3 kms (582.5 miles) SSW
- Arica, Chile - 971.5 kms (603.7 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Omarama, Tara Hills